Supply Chain Innovation Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : ロジスティクス
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need an experienced key leader to drive innovation for our Supply Chain team. You have a knack for understanding complex business situations and experience meaningful to supply chain activities in the retail consumer goods industry. You also have a strong track record of accountability, and are capable of weighing the pros and cons of different solutions to make structured recommendations to leadership.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As the Supply Chain Innovation Manager you will be responsible to drive our evolving strategy in support of the Consumer Direct Offense, leveraging Global/Geo frameworks and standards. You will provide leadership and subject matter expertise within Nike Japan on all areas related to Operations to ensure we are effectively and efficiently managing our portfolio of initiatives in alignment with Nike Japans growth objectives. You will be a key collaborator with our x-functional partners to ensure all initiatives are incorporated into the Operations portfolio and strategic plans, and that they are aligned with Japan and APLA.
Some key responsibilities are:
1. Drive annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting cycle and portfolio management process in alignment with Japan and APLA priorities. Consistently communicate the strategies and portfolio to the Ops organization and to other functions.
2. Manage the Performance Management process, including weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
3. Build and maintain strong relationships with x-functional partners to facilitate continuous end to end business process improvement. Promote LEAN methodology and thinking across the organization.
4. Innovate on x-functional initiatives that connect different processes together through effective leadership of Data Analysts and virtual teams.
5. Be the subject matter expert for supply chain capabilities, especially outside of Operations core functions.
6. Develop, maintain and track business performance metrics and benefit metrics that directly impact the Operations strategy.
7. Be a primary point of contact for APLA within Japan Ops
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be a key collaborator with our x-functional partners to ensure all initiatives are incorporated into the Operations portfolio and strategic plans, and that they are aligned with Japan and APLA. Through close collaboration with other functions you will use your influencing skills to help define and deploy the future End to End capabilities that optimize how we work. Finally, you will be the Operational lead for communication with APLA teams, both for SCI and outside of Ops. This will require you to build win-win collaborative relationships to drive critical decisions through proactive, fact based, x-functional alignment.
- Educational requirements - Bachelors' degree in Supply Chain/ Operations Management required. MBA highly preferred
- 10 years of Operations/Portfolio Management experience
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Highly skilled at negotiating and influencing others
- Project management and fact-based decision making leveraging financial acumen, data and analytics
- Effective and collaborative team player, capable of managing direct report and virtual teams
- Language requirement - Fluency in Japanese and English required
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission.