Summer Internship, Human Resources
About the Human Resources team
Just like any winning team, Nike needs people with diverse sets of skills to operate successfully. Those skills span many disciplines across Nike’s Human Resources which drives innovation in processes, technologies and services, and ultimately helps create performance products and services that people want and the game-changers that people can't even imagine. Whether it’s a HR manager in the U.K. or a specialist of Talent Acquisition at Nike World Headquarters, employees fuel Nike’s growth and constantly challenge the status quo.
Involvement in Human Resources projects related to talent development such as training coordination, deploy survey with result analysis, review talent development’s training program and co-facilitation with HR employees etc.
Support all aspects of the recruiting process, with a focus on scheduling interviews across multiple time zones, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating large-scale events e.g. Nike Talent Day.
Lead or participate in projects relating to talent attraction, engagement and diversity and inclusion.
Lead or participate in project teams focused on enhancing tools, processes and/or procedures.
- Interest in talent related areas such as organizational planning, talent development, workplace culture and environment and talent acquisition.
- Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word skills.
- The ability to take initiative, work well as a team and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in both Japanese and English.
- Applicants must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student.