Social Media Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Social Media intern to deliver our digital social media experience by putting the consumer at the center while driving unbreakable relationships between Nike and athletes*. Social Media is a space our target consumers breathes every day, it is critical we express the best of our brand in this consumer space. Our best teammates are organized, flexible multitaskers who can stay focused while working across different bodies of work. They are able to prioritize tasks, communicate with the team efficiently, work independently and solve problems with a smile.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. GEN Z Social Media Playbook
- Play a critical role in leading the social strategy, creating connected experiences, and maintaining a social media playbook that engages this key audience across social media channels and platforms.
- Synthesize information through research, from external partners and across the organization to deliver clear, measurable strategies that demonstrate Nike's leadership in social media, and most importantly inspire and enable this new generation of athletes* where they spend time outside Nike's ecosystem.
- Obsess channel-right creative, working cross-functionally to educate, empower, and enable Nike products & storytelling to show up outstanding on these platforms.
- Responsible for an in-depth examination into the weekly performance, to understand trends and identify successes and opportunities to accelerate future channel performance.
2. 2021 On the Pulse Social
- Support the creation and execution of the Social Media Plan during the largest Sport Moments of 2021.
- Strategize new and foundational social media tactics to respond to the energy of the games and the conversations that are ever evolving on social media channels.
- Social Media Listening to understand how consumers are interacting with Sport Moments and the Nike Brand. Share out to partners to read, react, adapt content and assets for the moment.
- Set a roadmap and drive over-arching channel strategies for Social, driving to direct response commerce goals (customer acquisition)
- As our Social Media Intern, you will be a key player of our day to day team, you will be planning, executing, reporting & hind sighting our Seasonal and 365 Activations to tell & amplify inspiring stories to our consumers. At the end of this internship, you will have been pivotal to creating best in class social media campaigns that drive new consumers to Nike and ultimately driving unbreakable relationships with our Members.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You'll be working as team member of the Social Media Team and tracking and activating our roster of Social content daily in partnership with our external agency partner(s). You will be working in close collaboration to bring to life social media executions with the Tokyo Creative Studio, Brand Marketing, and Consumer Direct Marketing Teams to bring the best in class storytelling to our athletes* and consumers.
- Basic skills in Keynote and Microsoft Office Tools (Power Point, Excel, and Word) and digital communication tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and making persuasive & clear presentations
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and manage ad-hoc requests in an independent manner
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- A positive, energetic attitude with a passion for social media, e-commerce, retail, sport, and fashion
- A Team player, with a collaborative mentality in a team environment where diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives are brought together to achieve a common goal
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  email@example.com.