国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
As a SNKRS Producer, you will be part of a team that collaborates cross-functionally to publish and author product and brand contents, lead activations on the platform, and bring new features to life, all in service of the consumer. The ideal candidate will possess digital commerce experience, strong operational and project management skills, and the ability to work within a dynamic and complex matrix organization.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Become subject matter expert of the SNKRS platform, having deep knowledge of the digital capabilities and understanding how to maximize the channel and to elevate the consumer experience.
2. Track content readiness and deliver them on time.
3. Track launch issues, escalating to key stakeholders and seeking solutions to meet business requirements.
4. Create detailed ROS for launches and activations, collaborating with multiple stakeholders such as brand, NBHD, and Experience Operation team.
5. Analyze consumer behavior and share insights to influence future consumer journey plan.
6. Operationalize new guidelines, capabilities, and best practices that can be shared globally to drive efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness.
7. Partner with local and global team members to enhance consumer journey & localize the experience where applicable.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As a member of the SNKRS team, you'll work closely with Nike.com and Experience Operation teams to manage the business. You'll also collaborate with NBHD team to co-create digital and physical activations. In addition, this role will have interactions with teammates at Nike's World Headquarters in Beaverton and New York Studio to provide the best possible experience to our consumers. Among other responsibilities, this role will partner with global Launch Operations to integrate elevated experience programs into standard launch operation process and ensure readiness. This role will also partner with NY Studio to test and power new capabilities in Japan.
- 2+ years of related experience working in an e-commerce environment and/or with consumer-facing digital platforms & products
- Great team player who can develop strong partnerships across teams and stakeholders, contributing to a collaborative work environment
- Cross-functional project management skills, a self-starter who has experience leading projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to work with ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, consolidating and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Eagerness and willingness to learn, ability to quickly pick up new skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentation to senior leaders
- Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese for written and verbal communication required.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.