Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Japan 1
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京都
カテゴリー : 人事
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 10年以上
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
Drive team development through appropriate coaching and managerial processes.
Ensure the effective implementation and adoption of all TA processes and programs.
Develop powerful recruiting and employer branding strategies by leveraging key partners within the organization.
Manage senior business relationships to ensure alignment of talent needs, solve problems and develop new strategies that support the overall effectiveness of recruitment.
Drive strategic planning and quarterly review meetings with functional/market senior leadership to understand trends as well as current and upcoming talent requirements in order to build a strategy to support overall recruitment effectiveness.
Coach and influence senior management (business and HR) to gain alignment on all aspects of talent acquisition including candidate collaboration, resource allocation and funding requirements.
Champion global recruiting initiatives and lead change efforts to ensure harmonized implementation of strategies, standards and processes across all areas of support.
Ensure a strong knowledge of adidas Group Functions, Markets and teams to be able to understand current and future talent requirements and build strategies to support these areas.
Partner with overall TA organization and encourage direct reports to drive a collaborative approach to recruiting and driving best practices.
Utilizes data, trends and customer information to gather insights to drive appropriate candidate generation and talent pool strategies.
Owns responsibility for candidate and hiring manager experience results and drives standards to ensure a quality performance against all standards.
Effectively utilize comprehensive knowledge of adidas brand and adidas Group offerings, benefits, comp strategies, and programs to market adidas and the adidas Group as an Employer of Choice.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage change, problem solve and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership.
- Ability to work on local, national and international searches.
- Strong level of expertise within the market(s) you are responsible for and across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated people management skills and the ability to lead people towards achieving objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven performance achieving goals and standards.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration skills including the ability to set clear goals, involve others in decision making and building productive relationships.
- Cnnects goals of the team to company vision.
- Strengthens partnerships between individuals and teams.
- Aligns individual gals with others to broaden company strategy.
- Seeks ut other perspectives and uses others contributions to enhance quality decisions.
- Establishes the right balance f collaboration and independence.
- Is transparent with gals, objectives and the status of ongoing projects.
- Builds relatinships with people throughout the organization.
- Encurages others to contribute towards team goals.
- Addresses and crrects non-productive team behaviors.
- Demonstrates a high level of confidence by setting high expectations for personal and team performance, the self-awareness and desire to learn and grow as a leader and the ability inspire and empower others to deliver and contribute.
- Hlds oneself and others accountable for delivering on commitments.
- Takes wnership of goals and responsibilities.
- Shws versatility and stamina to achieve goals.
- Puts effrt into their own and others personal and professional growth.
- Identifies pportunities to advance the knowledge and skills of others.
- Uses recgnition and celebration to energize and inspire others.
- Ensures team has the right tols and resources to achieve its goals.
- Creates energy and mtivation within their team and the broader TA organization.
- Consistently seeks new and innovative solutions, creates an environment that fosters creativity and risk taking and has the ability to turn ideas into actions.
- Encurages curiosity and active exploration of new ideas and opportunities.
- Uses a test and learn apprach and allows for failure in pursuit of knowledge.
- Pushes bundaries and challenges conventional thinking.
- Creates and envirnment that encourages creativity.
- Prvides a safe environment for healthy skepticism and critical thinking.
- Recgnizes innovative thinking by helping advance ideas and acknowledge progress.
- Turns creative ideas int meaningful outcomes – shows results.
- Cntributes to the ideas of others and allows others to influence ideas.
- Creates smething new when necessary as well as supports existing ideas.
- Experience Requirements:
- University Degree in HR, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in recruiting (agency or in-house)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in people management and leading teams by creating a high performance environment build around creativity and empowerment.
- Experience directly/indirectly managing people towards business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of the footwear, apparel, retail industry.
- Track record of success driving a holistic recruitment strategy (needs assessment, planning, execution and embedding) for multiple functions and/or markets.
- Demonstrated success independently executing against project deliverables, targets and mid-term, long term objectives as well as leading people towards achieving targets and deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder management and stakeholder engagement experience including influencing senior leaders.
- Has demonstrated a strong mind-set and results related to experience with a specific focus on candidates, managers and recruiters.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to achieve key objectives and make critical decisions.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues.