Senior Manager, Product Creation Management Apac bu Tokyo Bug Training
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 生産/品質管理
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
Be the Japanese consumer expert for APAC BU Training and key contact window in between APAC BU Training and Japan/CCT for Japan specific range development including Japan KA SMUs and Athletics Apparel range from CCT
Drive APAC projects working with all necessary functions to deliver the category business objectives
Influence and execute the category direction inline with APAC Vision
Create ranges within the category from both image and commercial point of view
Lead cross functionally and closely with APAC Team and Japan Market
Influence and implement strategic category direction for BU Training: mainly focus on Athletics Apparel (YA, A&G where applicable and needed), proactively set APP range direction with guidance in alignment of APAC BU Training.
and own the
CREATION GTM PROCESS
for Japan specific range management driving through the entire creation process (from CI, Gut Checks, Design confirmation, Proto, Pricing, Forecast to Key account meeting) in a timely and efficient manner with cross functional teams and inter-linked departments with regular updates to all key stakeholders with BD and APAC team sign offs on identified milestones.
Be a competent
APAC AND CLUSTERS CTC-JAPAN
involving in key GTM milestones to actively facilitate knowledge exchange, feedback consolidation to enhance the range quality and business.
Be the extension to APAC BUG Training contributing to
APAC RANGE BUILDING & GTM PROCESS
(CI, APAC range segmentation/KA SMUs, Japan country clusters specific range building, forecasting, pricing, Sell in tools etc.) to drive APAC range overlap and achieve KPI
and proactively collaborate with relevant Global/APAC
APPAREL BUSINESS RELATED PROJECTS
(if applicable) that brings benefit to APAC.
Collaborate with other clusters appropriately to drive synergies in creation.
Pro-actively analyze business, present findings, draw conclusions and act upon
Accountable, along with the APAC BU and country Category Planning team for the
set for the categories (Net Sales / margin / growth targets)
Understand the target consumers,
, KA needs, and retail environment including range offer, competitor ranges and pricing strategies
APAC BU (ATHLETICS, YA, A&G, TRAINING), CTC
CCA: TOKYO AND SHANGHAI (where applicable) DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
JAPAN: CTC (CP), CS, MOPS, SCM
KEY ACCOUNTS: JAPAN and APAC where applicable.
GLOBAL BU COUNTERPARTS where applicable
- Previous experience in Product creation/ Design / Range management/ SMU / Sales, with clear understanding of Brand guidelines
- Strong business acumen, ability to assume a broader perspective (cross-product categories/ global)
- High influencing skills and ability to make fact based decisions
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- High professional maturity, structured, organized and process orientated
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Mobile, travel up to 50%
- Tertiary education Degree (Fashion / Textiles / Marketing beneficial)
- Business: minimum of 5 years
- Functional: minimum of 10 years in Category Management/ Product creation.
- Cross-functional experience, ideally with marketing/sales/operations
- Industry: sporting goods/ retail/ teamsports management