Senior Director, Supply Chain & Logistics
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
Our team is looking for a Senior Director, Supply Chain & Logistics for our Japan territory who will lead their teams to win now and create the future with a strategic vision to support our rapidly evolving business. The leader in this role will be responsible for the functions within Operations who serve Nike's consumers and wholesale customers. These functions include Marketplace Operations, Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Innovation whose shared mission is to deliver excellence in the areas of Service, Cost, Convenience and Sustainability.
There will be a strong emphasis on supporting Nike's fast growing Digital (eCommerce) business with other focus areas including: International Transportation, Customs and Trade Compliance, Distribution Center Operations, 3PL Relationship Management, Contract negotiation, Last Mile delivery to our Consumers, Stores and Wholesale Customers, Returns and Environmental Sustainability.
This role is based in Tokyo.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* Lead a diverse team across multiple functions to effectively serve our consumers and customers in the most effective and efficient way possible.
* Lead the strategic development of the Japan Operations network strategy including infrastructure, process, systems and organizational structure.
* Drive the strategic investment and innovation agenda to make sure we have the right capabilities in place to meet the needs of our consumers and customers.
* Lead and secure the strategic alignment and highly effective collaboration with key stakeholder functions across the Nike Japan Leadership Team and as well as key stakeholders and Functions at Nike's World Headquarters in the US.
* Establish a collaborative mindset with your team to grow the end to end thinking, identify opportunities to reduce complexity, cut waste and to optimize our efficiency and effectiveness across functions in current operations.
* Effectively plan and manage our financial budgets and portfolio.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
This position reports directly to the VP Operations and Logistics for Nike's Asia Pacific & Latin America (APLA) geography with dotted line reporting to the VP/GM of Nike Japan. The role is also a member of both the APLA Operations & Logistics and Nike Japan Leadership Teams. Key Functional partners are leaders of Nike's Marketplace Commercial Team, Demand & Supply Management, Finance, HR, Technology and Legal.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a closely related field, MBA a plus
* 10+ years of tetail supply chain leadership experience
* Enterprise thinking, end to end business knowledge
* eCommerce Supply Chain Operations experience
* Strategic innovative thinking and the ability to understand and translate company strategies and operational business needs into future capabilities and solutions
* Result Orientation - Drive results in a balanced way: serving our consumers and customer, efficiently and effectively, while engaging and growing our people in a safe environment.
* Functional knowledge of key fulfillment planning areas: DC Operations, DC planning, Marketplace Operations, Transportation, Network Planning, Financial planning and execution.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Nike is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies for this position. Nike will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to Nike employees or Nike offices without Nike's prior permission.