Real Estate & Construction Director
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
We are looking for Real Estate & Construction Director to join the Nike Direct Stores Team, working at our Tokyo headquarters. This is a critical role supporting the Nike Direct Stores (Owned & Partner) business and you are responsible for leading the real estate strategy and construction process in building a digitally connected fleet of the future.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Provide strategic real estate portfolio leadership, marketplace insight, and lease negotiation excellence to deliver accretive investments, divestitures, and lease savings.
2. Develop a 3-year real estate portfolio plan, annual plan by leading the territory strategic fleet review and monthly real estate committee processes.
3. Contribute to the success of the territory construction project manager by maintaining landlord relationships. This involves effective communication, sharing of critical information, providing cross-functional team visibility, and advocacy with senior leadership.
4. Be a critical leader to develop and guide the real estate marketplace strategy and business model development for the Nike Stores Partner business.
5. Establish and foster strong relationships with real estate developers, landlords, and Nike partners (Legal, Real Estate, Finance, Design, Partner Management and Construction) to implement the real estate strategic plan in the marketplace.
6. Provide real estate market insights and financial model support for strategic initiatives relating to market rent/sales trends, retail co-tenancy dynamics, consumer insights, and competitive intelligence.
7. Be a chief agent for change, connecting across the organization to drive opportunities through the real estate process, anticipating and overcoming hurdles along the way.
8. Develop impactful presentations to communicate real estate strategic plans and visions across the Territory, Geography, and Global teams in the organization
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Geo/Territory Construction, Finance, Legal, Accounting, Demand Supply Management, Partner Management, Marketplace Development, Design
- Geo/Nike Direct GMs
- Territory Nike Direct Leadership Team
- Territory Marketplace Partner Team
- Territory Leadership Team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, fluent in English and Japanese
- 5 years of relevant work experience within retail real estate, portfolio management, store construction, strategic planning, finance or business development/consulting
- Strategic mindset & Quantitative background: proven ability to use strategic tools and frameworks to analyze complex strategic problems, develop clear recommendations, and present findings, and to synthesize quantitative data and analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Relationship-focused & Communication: Experience building relationships and interacting with all levels of leadership with internal and external partners, proven ability to craft and articulate compelling presentations with engaging storytelling for communicating strategies and recommendations
- Problem-solver: apply critical thinking and creativity skills to successfully resolve problems
- Project leadership: proven ability to effectively scope and execute projects and to lead cross-functional teams
- A passion for Nike - our product, our brand and our mission - and more generally for sports and fashion
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.