Perfomance Marketing &Analistics Assistant Manager, Christian Dior / Tokyo
クリスチャン・ディオール（Christian Dior）は、フランスのファッションデザイナー、クリスチャン・ディオール（1905年生）が1946年パリで創立したファッションブランドを展開する企業で、LVMHに所属。メンズライン「ディオール・オム」(Dior Homme)とともに、毎年パリにてコレクションを発表している。日本でショーを行った初の欧州ハイブランドとしても知られる。
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Performance Marketing & Analytics Assistant Manager.
This position's mission is to support new initiatives that drive Japan E-Business sales growth & market share for Christian Dior Couture Division (Ready to Wear, Bag & Small Leather goods, Baby, Maison, Watch & Jewelry).
Lead the management of channel marketing & analytics, ensure traffic acquisition & site performances are always aligned with business's guidelines, quality standards, equity & KPI objectives such as consumer conversion.
Define with headquarters and the media team a strategy on Search to meet two objectives:
Drive site conversion in the most optimal and cost-efficient way
Drive awareness of the brand in accordance with HQ guidelines
Work on SEO and formulate new recommendations to optimize
Locally conduct quarterly SEO audits and communicate results to HQ.
Monitor execution and optimizations by tracking organic search channel performance daily
Conduct and continuously benchmark on best practices regarding performance marketing in Japan market
Manage all Search territories: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
Partner with Japan Media team to drive holistic approach and strategy with Agency.
Work with Japan Media team to define an investment strategy for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and determine the most relevant budget allocation based on Branded / Generic / Shopping approaches, and between awareness and conversion
Work on KPIs shared with HQ and Google Data Manager
Deploy actions and campaigns of Search Engine Advertising(SEA), taking into account the main KPIs, the ROI and the volume of acquisition
Work with Japan Media team to optimize daily campaign spend with Agency based on ROAS goals
Work with HQ to continuously ensure product feeds are optimized to drive maximum DPA and PLA conversions.
Create Site Analytics with relevant partners, identify trends and insights to achieve business objectives
Analyze website performance, purchase funnel, cart drop out rate and propose optimization plan to increase conversion
Report on all site performance results and KPIs weekly.
Manage and update monthly site analytics reports
Conduct ad-hoc reporting, including site functionality, path to purchase, and customer service metrics
Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed GA reporting including all site metrics and conversion data.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, French is plus
- 3-5 years minimum experience in acquisition Search, in a competitive context, within a group/agency/pure player E-Commerce, ideally on an international perimeter.
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL).
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture
- Experience in SEO developments.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data & communicate these results to non-experts
- Strong proactive communications skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, & ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environmentAbility to synthesize large sets of data to draw out actionable insights. Strongly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint Required
- Ability to deliver key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through