Partner Marketing Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an intern to join our Partner Marketing team. Partner Marketing plays a critical role in the organization, connecting brand and business, making sure our product and brand stories are communicated in a premium way at each channel of marketplace, and consumers choose our products wherever they shop.
In order to serve and generate stronger engagement with consumers at wholesale partners, we always need a better understanding of their needs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sport, marketing, and retail industry in Japan.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Physical and digital product presentation on the sporting goods partners
- This work will require close collaboration with brand marketing, creative team, and agencies. You will localize global creative directions to support key product launches at wholesale partners in Japan.
2. Presentation around the insights of consumers at sporting goods partners
- You will be researching the needs and wants of consumers who purchase Nike products at wholesale partners, through interviews and retail visits. The focus will be on young consumers' O2O journey. In the end of the internship program, you will be presenting your findings to X-functional teams.
3. Engagement as part of Partner Marketing Team & IAT Team
- As a member of Partner Marketing & IAT Team, you will be attending weekly team meetings to understand the weekly conditions of marketplace and seasonal planning process.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be working as a member of Partner Marketing & IAT Team and collaborate with brand managers and creative team to work on FA21 executions. This work will also require direct communication with external partners such as creative agencies and vendors. On a daily basis, you will be connecting with members of IAT Team to understand the needs of marketplace.
- University student (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Good understanding of Japanese consumers especially around sport, fashion, and digital
- Basic skills in Keynote, Power Point, Excel, and Word
- Intermediate written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese
- Experience in relevant field such as part-time jobs at retail preferred
- Passionate and self-motivated individual who is eager to learn
- Team player and great communicator who is comfortable with working with multiple players
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  firstname.lastname@example.org.