Order-tO-Cash (o2c) Accounting Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 財務
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for Order to Cash Accounting Manager that has a tried ability to problem-solve, communicate complex topics with attention to detail and strong investigation/analysis capabilities! We need someone with excellent skills to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with the senior leadership team. This role is critical in closing our books on a monthly basis, reviewing sales related judgmental reserve, approving journal entries as well as ensuring that key controls are executed. This role also covers revenue recognition framework, assess current judgmental reserve methodology and develop the most appropriate one by working with key business stakeholders.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The Order to Cash Accounting Manager will focus on supporting the growth in Nike Japan's Revenue initiatives through the lens of US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley requirements. You will be responsible for monthly close and control activities and internal reporting metrics on Nike Japan results. As a subject matter authority, you will have ownership of the optimization of existing processes within Order to Cash. To Win as a Team, you will work with multiple business partners and will have the opportunity to lead a team of 1 or 2 senior accountants.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The Order to Cash Accounting Manager works closely with our Finance counterparts as well as our Financial and Controls Governance teammates to communicate the results of monthly journal entries and ensure control are accurately completed. Communication between Nike Japan, APLA Geography teams as well as Business partners within the Customer Finance, Financial Planning team and Sales organizations are also a critical piece to this role.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields & Master's degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Accounting or related functions
- Public accounting experience and CPA (or international equivalent) is strongly preferred
- Experience with a Fortune 500 or multinational consumer products company is a plus
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.
- Strong US GAAP technical accounting acumen, particularly around revenue recognition ASC606, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Both Japanese and English): ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks and opportunities with senior leadership team
- Strong attention to detail and investigation/analysis capabilities & Experience working with SAP ERP, Blackline is a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in an evolving and high-growth environment
- Proven people management experience
- Transformative, process oriented and forward-thinking mindset