Online Retail Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
As Online Retail Manager role you will report to the Country Manager and Regional Online Retail Manager. You will possess strong leadership and business acumen to lead the online team to deliver exceptional customer service. This role operates as part the regional Japan team to drive the online retail experience for Aesop.
You will collaborate with the global Digital and online retail teams to help inform Aesop's online strategy, roadmap, investments, localisation priorities, channel mix and logistics solutions. As a member of the leadership team and the primary representative for online retail in ANZ,you will play a critical role in informing and delivering our "One Retail" integrated consumer experience (Aesop’s omni-channel strategy). This role will be responsible for collaborating with regional and global marketing teams to drive digital marketing campaigns, as well as providing recommendations to further enhance the customer experience on Aesop's digital platforms.
· 6+ years’ experience in Ecommerce, Marketing or Digital Marketing, preferably in a retail omni-channel environment;
· Solid understanding of sales and financial management levers to grow sales and business performance;
· Excellent organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage varying stakeholder requirements;
· Strong change leadership and people management skills and experience;
· Prior experience in Google Analytics, Tableau, JIRA and spreadsheet skills;
· Experience in Google Adword, Google Display Network, Yahoo Ad, Bing Network operations
· Proficiency with MS Office including Excel and digital platforms;
· Ability to build relationships across all levels and organisations;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Aesop adheres to the highest level of professional values. We place great importance on employee retention and development. If this resonates with you, please apply with us today!