Nike.Com Tech Producer
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
Being a part of the Nike.com Operations team is more than just managing and supporting the e-commerce business. It's about giving the best possible online experience to our consumers. It's about getting products in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it. We listen to our consumers and try to reduce their friction and provide enough confidence to shop on our platforms. As a Nike.com Operations Technical Producer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for administrating and publishing of seasonal product contents on Nike.com, and analyzing production reports to track production progress. You will be partnering with global and local teams to drive consensus on better site experiences that adapt to our consumer needs, and to troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of technical issues related to user experience and site functionality. In addition, you will support online product launches, including occasional launches during weekends.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Overall Seasonal Readiness including Product Activation, Closeout and Price Change Operations.
2. Nike.com Product Detail Page Management.
3. Issue Escalation partnering with local and global teams for resolution.
4. Site Optimization based on UX/Terminology/Consumer Voice.
5. Authoring commerce related contents on Nike.com.
6. Contribute to consumer and business focused projects.
7. Other critical functions supporting the Digital Business such as Product Launch Execution and Support.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As a member of Operations team, you'll work closely with Nike.com/Nike App Business team and SNKRS/Launch team to support the business as well as other functions such as Consumer Services, DSM, MPO, and Warehouse team. In addition, this role will have interactions with teammates at Nike's World Headquarters in Beaverton to get updates and escalate issues/requests, and with counterparts in other geos/territories such as Greater China, Korea, and Asia Hub to exchange knowledge and best practices. Slack is the main communication tool followed by ZOOM meetings and emails.
- Related experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry and the online retail environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Have a strong curiosity and a fine adventurous spirit