Nike.Com Site Merchandising Specialist
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
Being a part of the Digital Business team is more than just selling product online. It's about creating the most compelling consumer journey, focusing on Removing friction and creating distinction for our Nike.com Members. As NDDC Merch you will bring to life the category's product assortment, delivering a digital shopping experience in a way that puts the consumer at the center while driving revenue and profitability.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Collaborate with NDDC Merch, Nike Direct Digital Marketing team, Business team to understand key marketing styles, product stories and key investments to drive the business results.
2. Weekly Trading to react on the business trends and the consumer needs by optimizing the digital journey/business strategy.
3. Optimizing online navigation, search results, product walls, creative touts and membership activations based on analytics (traffic, AOV, UPT, CTR, conversion, etc.)
4. Working closely with the Nike Direct Digital Marketing team to drive and optimize traffic and develop a smooth consumer journey across channels.
5. Partner with the analytics team to review and analyze site traffic, conversion, and revenue daily, through merchandising, cart analysis, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
6. Provide weekly and seasonal recaps on what worked, didn't work and next steps from an analytics perspective as part of the seasonal hind sighting process with the buying teams.
7. Review competitive websites to evaluate site merchandising strategies, promotional tactics, consumer experience then translate findings into actionable plans.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
By focusing on Nike Brand moments and Retail commerce moment and you will give consumers a compelling reason to buy, make it easy for them to buy and drive conversion.
You will build partnerships with teammates in Merch, DSM, Marketing, Customer Service, Ops/Experience to deliver a premium online experience to our consumers.
- Good Analytics and business skills and Experience of consolidating and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Strong focus on Results and ability to take effective decision
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Japanese including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior managers
- Ability to create connection with multiple stakeholders
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.