Nike.Com Business Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As NDDC business lead assistant, this person will assist business leads in coordinating the overall daily optimization of Nike.COM/App collaborating with cross functional teammates such as marketing team, operation team and merchandising team, activities to improve consumer journey for the platforms.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Obtain Consumer and Marketplace Insights through focus groups, trend research, retail visits focusing on the followings;
- New member consumer journey for women/Apparel
- Member exclusive consumer journey for women/Apparel
- Campaigns and promotion ideas2. Create proposal for Nike.COM/APP actionable items (promotion, consumer journey optimization).
3. Business analytics of obtained data to support informed merchandising decisions.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will support the team in building partnerships with teammates in Marketing, Merchandising, Planning, Customer Service, Operations, Territories and Geo/Global Digital Commerce to deliver a premium retail experience online to our consumers across our digital platforms.
- Brining new and creative ideas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Passion for sport
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  email@example.com.