Nike App Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Looking for a proactive person with strong attention to detail for the role of Content Author. The content author is the last person who touches the content in the Nike App before it goes live to our consumers. Working with both the business and brand teams, the content author assists in the digital consumer journey and experience in the Nike App publishing content.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Obsess and create consumer journeys in the Nike App by working with the business and marketing teams in executing and publishing content.
2. Help plan and publish content surrounding activations, product launches and campaigns around the Olympics.
3. Create and propose new ideas around gaining new members, focusing on younger consumers and/or Women members in the Nike App.
4. Work with the analytics teams to understand how members in the Nike are reacting to the published content in the Nike App.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As a Content Author, you will work closely with category stakeholders from the business and marketing teams. You will help facilitate content published in the Nike App by taking the brand and business feedback to make sure that its brand relevant and aligns with the business priorities. You will also work with stakeholders on the analytics team to monitor and track performance of content and activations.
- Degree in Design, Digital Media, Digital Marketing or a related field is a plus
- Relevant work experience including experience with web/app design, content management systems, publishing websites and/or CMS authoring/management required is also a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Passion for sport
- Basic English, Business Japanese
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  email@example.com.