Mpo Analyst, Digital & Partners Platform
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a talented Marketplace Operations Analyst who is a strong team player, a self-starter with strong communication and analytic skills and who is passionate to provide better consumer experience by improving Supply Chain performance for both online and offline stores.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will analyze and visualize data always with a consumer mindset, track KPIs, support business needs and various projects for both online and offline stores in collaboration with key cross functional partners.
In this role you are responsible for:
1. Understanding ND MPO business operations and Supply Chain process and its system background.
2. Providing quality analysis, highlighting risks and opportunities for various Kaizen improvement activities and project.
3. Visualizing KPIs to monitor on-time relevant and accurate data.
4. Utilizing data visualization tools such as Tableau and DOMO by closely collaborating with Enterprise Data & Commercial Analytics.
5. Driving cross functional discussion to Research business needs and gather requirements in solving complex supply chain questions.
6. Facilitating brainstorming session and process mapping as needed.
7. Reporting and presenting analytical solutions to drive your insights into into actions.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of a team. You will work with the MPO Nike Direct team and cross-functional teams (e.g., Logistics, Tech, SCI, DSM, NDDC and NDS) to align and prioritize the right initiatives for the marketplace.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Technology, Supply Chain
- Microsoft Office especially utilize functions such as VLOOKUP, IF, AND, MID and Pivot table
- SQL skill or experience in using Tableau or DOMO is an advantage
- SAP or other ERP knowledge is an advantage
- A business level of the English language is required, both written and spoken for reporting and presentation. (TOEIC 600 or above)
- Core competencies: Customer Service oriented, team player, goal/result oriented, action oriented, problem solving and proactive approach
- Supply chain knowledge, Online & Offline Retail acumen
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.