Member Growth Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a passionate and innovative talent joining Member Growth team in Japan.
In this role, you'll have to develop a strong understanding of our strategy and digital/physical landscape. You'll need to bring a natural curiosity to explore and solve problems that haven't been addressed before. To be effective, you'll possess a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, not waiting for orders and to be a self-starter. Most importantly, you should be very excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact on Nike and our members.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will support various projects to advance Nike membership program and drive growth. Membership is a crucial component of Nike Strategy to build unbreakable relationship with our consumers. Potential projects/responsibilities as below but limited to
- Support SU21 Member Days execution
- Study various loyalty programs in Japan to find opportunities for Nike Membership
- Optimize Member consumer journey based on data analysis
- Create a long list of potential Nike Membership Partners, 3rd parties who can complement member benefits
- Assess O2O services and provide next steps to increase cross channel buying members
Goal of this Internship program is not only to present your idea but to make it ready to action for the team.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You'll work closely with Member Growth, Member Marketing, Nike.com, and Nike Stores stakeholders both in Japan and APLA.
- MBA students with an emphasis in marketing, general management, digital business, e-commerce or entrepreneurship
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote
- Interests in Sports and Retail
- Language requirement: Fluency in Japanese and English required. Minimum TOEIC 850+
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  firstname.lastname@example.org.