Manager, Retail Customer Engagement (Tapestry)
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
IT, Retail Customer Engagement, Manager (Business Analyst / Project Manager)
Sr. Director, Information Technology (located in Tokyo)
Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
Leading company growth Marketing and Customer Engagement (CRM, Clienteling, Campaign management, VIP/Loyalty Program, SNS, CDI and Data cleansing..etc) initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Business projects) from IT and deployment them across Asia countries
Be the front line of IT department for business users in terms of regional Customer Engagement related activities such as project, change request, issue resolution
Find out the best solution for Customer Engagement systems by considering future road map
Having trusted partnership with CRM system owners (US, Asia) and business (Asia)
Multiple CRM vender management regional/country specific (China, Japan, Korea, and US)
Support driving system enhancements and new systems implementation following project life cycle management process.
Perform project management, which manage timeline, people and budget by yourself. Business requirement gathering from each region is included.
Proactively continue to find opportunity to improve operation process
Build relationship with Asia, US, Europe counterparts.
Business Trip to Asia countries
Perform as team player / strong team work
- Having Customer Engagement system technical skill / knowledge and experience (SAS, UNICA, Cloud Platform..etc)
- Strong and proactive communication and facilitation skills both in Japanese and English
- Ability to understand issues and system errors from a technical standpoint
- Customer segmentation and CRM, Clienteling system knowledge in Retail companies are strongly plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience for CRM system owner / Customer Experience system support and application deployment
- Minimum 5 years of experience including analysis of business requirements, designing and testing
- Knowledge of IT project management, such as Fit/Gap analysis, design review and software testing review
- Project management and vender management experience
- Experience in partnering with business users and other IT team members to design and implement system across regions
- Person who has a strong sense of responsibilities and ownership
- Basic SQL Database and Web Application knowledge
- Desired Skills
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or relevant certifications
- ITIL(IT Infrastructure Library) or equivalent skill is plus
- Knowledge of Retail back office functions / systems is plus such as reporting and ERP (SAP/FMS are preferred)
- Chinese, Korean language capability is a strong plus
- Retail Industry / Lifestyle brand working experience would be plus
- Multi-region/country retail systems implementation experience is a strong plus
- Multi-brand CRM system management experience is also a strong plus
IT Organization is regionally structured in Asia, and Retail and Customer Experience Systems team has members in Japan and in China.
Asia stores include Japan, China, Hong Kong/Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia
Multi-brand system projects and support in Japan, Asia, and in Europe (COACH, KATE SPADE, STUART WIZEMAN, but not limited to these) - approx. 800 stores