Manager Platforms, Ecommerce 1
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
The goal of the eCommerce (eCom) team is to deliver one integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets when a consumer leaves our touch point.
This role is created for the development of Platforms (Marketplace) as a sales driver of our eCommerce business.The Platforms Manager is the key point of contacts between adidas and Reebok and accounts on all Marketplace topics.
Drive and pilot Marketplace sales and implement optimizations: highlighting any products that are not performing and discussing improvements with partner.
Build and manage the Marketplace range offer with E-com Buying team.
Forecast business activities and validate high-level buying for the accounts.
Build the Marketplace marketing activation calendar taking into account ranging, account profile, and existing trade marketing operations.
Coordinate implementation of marketing activations with partner account trade marketing.
Facilitate the introduction of new collections into the partner product portfolio, for example, coordinating with internal stakeholders on Master Data management.
Manage the product content for Marketplace.
Monitor logistic performance in compliance with SLAs.
Create and maintain internal processes to enable us to manage the business and cost optimization more efficiently.
Represent the assigned accounts internally as an “ambassador” toward all functions.
Act as a day-to-day contact for all Marketplace related to queries on assigned accounts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Results & Profit oriented
- Analytical and independent problem-solving skill to moderate complex problems
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills (*Convince others inside and outside the organization to accept modified standards or concepts with common desire to reach agreement, but with differing opinions about the procedure.)
- Have strong IT skills across all applications
- Feel comfortable with working in an international environment
- Have an excellent analytical and problem-solving skill, an excellent organizational and planning skill and an improvement-focused mind able to challenge the norm
- Strong PowerPoint skill and Advanced Excel skill; High proficiency in spreadsheet analytical skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Sports or Fashion industry and ideally have a Sales, eCommerce or Merchandising background preferred
- Ideally have experience of working internationally and in settings requiring cross-cultural sensitivity
- Fluent Japanese skills and Fluent English preferred
- eCommerce Team
- Business Unit
- Brand Activation
- Global DPC Team
- External Technology Partners