Manager Partner Development, Digital Partner Commerce
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
The Partner Development Manager in Digital Partner Commerce team is responsible for leading digital transformation of retailers playing field for adidas together with account managers in sales team. This includes helping partners reaching top line objectives by leveraging their digital sales channels, and leading partner’s adopting global / APAC / Japan best practices to their growing business.
(1) Drive the implementation of innovative solutions, developed by the Global Digital Partner Commerce Department to improve our online business performance with our wholesale partners in your market
(2) Be the key point of contact for account teams on all measures improving Digital sales supporting them with insights and best practices
(3) Driving the digital agenda across the market organization together with Market and Cluster Digital stakeholders to increase digital knowledge and experience.
Lead the digital acceleration of partners with high potential in digital sales growth.
Develop effective collaboration models with the account teams (globally and locally) leading to each account’s sales growth.
Organize and lead (or at minimum organize and participate) and demonstrate expertise in key forums (e.g. Customer Meetings, Sales Directors’ meetings, KA meetings, WHS Operations sessions)
Develop overall strategy and growth plan for WHS.COM accounts.
Achieve shared goals as agreed with each account teams.
Target setting and measurement of progress on own KPIs
Sell out planning, including marketing, promotion, and necessary actions driving sell out.
Run “Digital Wholesales Winners” tools and services, and guide implementation
Drive broader sales community education & trainings & internal process optimization
Prepare, manage and monitor the
SCALING OF GLOBAL DIGITAL PARTNER DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
across market accounts aiming on improving adidas digital business performance, including:
for solution implementation
to account team in collaboration with Global DPC Partner Development
IMPLEMENTATION PROGRESS AND RESULTS
and remove potential roadblocks
Ensure sufficient level of
to secure success in local market environment
with prioritized Japan accounts and
across other accounts through Japan DPC leads and account leads
MANAGING, AGGREGATING AND INPUTTING
content and initiative needs for accounts to Global DPC partner development teams
Serve as the
MARKET SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
to local Digital account execution teams in partnership with Japan key stakeholders, providing guidelines, directions and support regarding Digital Partner Development initiatives
Collect and share
KEY LEARNINGS AND BEST PRACTICES
across accounts to achieve continuous improvement of all initiatives
DRIVE DIGITAL RANGE PLANNING
in partnership with Business Analytics teams and support execution with account teams
IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW DIGITAL MODELS
(such as social shopping etc.) and ownership of road map across [Market] accounts
REPORTING ON PROGRESS, RESULTS AND IMPROVEMENT AREAS
of Digital Partner Development initiatives for Market DPC Lead, Global DPC Partner Development and other senior stakeholders
Input role to stay ahead of market and account
LATEST TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
DRIVE SOLUTION AND TOOL USAGE
across [Market] and continuously update and feedback on tools and automation to Global DPC teams to ensure continuous improvement
Build a strong
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL NETWORK
including key industry players to further advance adidas digital commerce knowledge and promote work of DPC within the Market organization
Align with Market Brand Activation to ensure best
DIGITAL MARKETING SPEND
(MWB & SWB) across the market digital platforms and
PERFORMANCE MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS.
Japan: Sales channel leads, BP&O, Business Dev., Brand, C2C, Omni-channel marketing, eCOM, Logistics.
- eCommerce (combination of own eCom and retailer.com)
- Retailer.com Sales Manager with proven track record of success in securing the 'how and where to win' on marketplaces
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. business planning, strategic development)
- A good understanding on digital business process (e.g. Sales, Customer Service, Finance, IT)
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. Digital business, platforms)
- Extensive knowledge on the adidas business along with significant industry experience
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination
- Basic to advanced Microsoft office skills
- Business level English