Manager Organic Search, Consumer Experience, Ecommerce
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
The Organic Search Manager is a role that works for the site structure and content to optimize the site to match with natural consumer word trend and that works for a non-paid traffic whereas SEM does for a paid traffic. He/She will fully support and drive Japan objectives, namely to accelerate the business growth conducted via its own eCom channels by executing and optimizing Organic Search operational activities to establish adidas and Reebok eShops as the online destinations of choice. In addition, the Organic Search Manager optimizes high performance traffic to Market place stores.
Define KPIs and strategies; Monitor and report performance to the Japan Digital Marketing team and the Global Organic Search team.
Utilize analytics to make data-driven decisions around what will best serve to our consumers, increase organic presence, and improve business KPIs with the support of Japan eCom Analytics team.
Monitor performance and results of various projects, and define and initiate new projects.
Collaborate closely with the Global SEO team to drive initiatives for site architecture, taxonomy, and content impacting organic traffic.
Keep yourself and the other Channel Managers up to date with the latest news/changes in the Organic Search industry.
Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders in the creation of optimized content to support ongoing activities and tactical campaigns.
Identify and connect with the key stakeholders in the markets to drive offsite initiatives while leveraging the Global Organic Search team to drive the right processes and trainings for Japan eCom.
Collaborate with the other managers in Digital Marketing team, Marketing Activation team, Consumer Experience team, and various eCommerce counterparts to create synergies and drive revenues.
Learn the latest technology and algorithm in Marketplace in collaboration with Partner Program team, and consult the improvement in organic search within Marketplace.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Results & Profit oriented
- Able to communicate throughout all levels of an organization both technical and non-technical information and to promote ‘Organic Search’ across the business
- Proven track record of working with important Organic Search data tools (Google/Bing webmaster tools, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, SEO rankings platforms, etc)
- Proven track record of driving both strategy and execution with examples of highly successful international organic search optimization projects
- Understand the impact of social media and PR on Organic Search performance, and know how leverage them to drive growth
- Have experiences of working on Organic Search content and technical projects (URLs, Meta tags improvements, copy/translations optimization)
- Analytical and independent problem-solving skills to moderate complex problems
- Team player with ability to define and guide the team to drive projects with minimum supervision and management
- Have strong project management and organizational skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Have strong, well-rounded knowledge of Organic Search with a minimum of 5 year experience either in-house or at an agency
- Direct experience with web analytics suites
- Ideally have experience of working internationally and in settings requiring cross-cultural sensitivity
- Excellent oral and written English communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Japanese required