Manager Evm, Consumer Experience, Ecommerce
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京都
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
The goal of the eCommerce (eCom) team is to deliver one integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets when a consumer leaves our touch point.
Working within the Consumer Experience team, the EVM Manager will be driving and executing our adidas and Reebok site merchandising experience, ensuring that we are adapting both our site & product presentation to the needs of our consumer base and in line with our wider business objectives. He/She should know how site merchandising can impact consumer behavior, understanding what factors will drive interaction, conversion, and sell-through. The EVM Manager will be expected to build out an evergreen content and product strategy across our key pages and strike a balance with commercial success and brand positioning within the region, and will have a team to help support them within that vision. Our goal is to evolve the site and experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them when a consumer leaves our touch point - this role is the key for delivering this goal.
Manage a master data team across both adidas and Reebok, ensuring that we are standardizing site merchandise processes while adapting output to meet the needs of our consumers and business in a timely manner. Define product range of the optimization strategy based on consumer demand and establish site merchandising and buyer processes for flagging these topics. Map out and execute the optimization strategy for our adidas and Reebok site experience, ensuring that we are driving the incremental growth across our entire range. Drive sell-thru through ongoing improvements to our configurable toolset with a focus on onsite search, sorting rules, product placement, product master data, evergreen contents, page contents, third party vendors, and site configurations. Work with analytics to ensure that optimization decisions and ongoing improvements can be tracked and validated on an ongoing basis – each experience pillar should have standardized reports as a reference to progresses and opportunities. Work closely with Brand Activation, CRM, Buying, Site Operations, and SEO/SEM to ensure wider cross-channel campaigns are translated into tangible, logical site experiences. Create monthly site merchandising calendars based on the quarterly business priorities and ensure that there are ongoing executive summaries giving visibility on plans and business outputs. Lead the charge for ensuring that our content strategy is translated into a tangible output impacting consumers on both a category and a product level, directly with our brand team and/or our global creative teams. Lead alignment with site operations to ensure that assets are uploaded to the site on-time.
Lead and support projects in optimization, utilizing consumer feedback and analytical date to help shape our requirements and execute against them. Operational & Tactical: Set “day-to-day” objectives with mid-term impact to job area and achieve discernible results by implementing department strategies based on service standards and operational targets. Administer company policies that directly affect subordinates, recommend changes to unit or sub-unit policies, and/or combine broad theoretical and practical knowledge with company policies and practices. Fulfill performance reviews; Provide proposals for pay reviews; Support superior in recruitment process by pre-selection of candidates and recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Results & Profit oriented
- Self-motivated and well-developed business acumen; a brand-appropriate understanding; a strong strategic judgment; an acute analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems specifically in the area of eCommerce merchandising
- Strong IT and numerical skills – online platform knowledge and data driven mindset (*If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.)
- A/B testing (Split testing or bucket testing) experience
- Strong communication skills (*You should be able to adapt your message to your audience; Be it developers or executives; Convince others inside and outside the organization to accept modified standards or concepts with common desire to reach agreement, but with differing opinions about the procedure.)
- Excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to negotiate and influence paramount to success
- Bachelor degree in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in eCommerce/Site Merchandising in a consumer-facing company
- Fluent English skills and Fluent Japanese preferred