Manager Comms, Consumer Engagement
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
Responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing, LINE and mobile apps communication within Consumer Engagement team. Closely work with the Acquisition & Comms Senior Manager on improving the newsletter operational process, working and managing 3rd party tools, and improving overall engagement and revenue from the digital comms channels.
Lead the end-to-end process of email and LINE campaign creation.
Develop and manage experiments and multivariate testing of email and LINE comms.
Manage segmentations and triggers for email, LINE and mobile app comms.
Working closely with Consumer Engagement team to improve the end-to-end process including looking at new process improvements and helping deliver and implement new tools and features with Global Consumer Engagement team.
Manage the execution of flawless QA, coordinate the weekly comms calendar updates with Digital Planning team and Omnichannel Retail Marketing, analyze and report on campaign performance.
Manage 1-2 local vendors.
CRM KPIs (Traffic, Open Rate, Opt-out, CTR, CVR, Retention, etc.)
DTC Net Sales, DCC
Compliance to MWB guidelines
Country Sr. Manager Acquisition & Comms
Country BA team (Brand Comms, Digital Activation, Omni channel Activation, Newsroom)
Global Consumer Engagement Team
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Results & Profit oriented
- Passionate about CRM with strong English communications skills in writing and speaking
- Strategic, consensus-building, and results-driven
- Familiar with analytic tools such as Google analytics and MicroStrategy.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and LINE CRM experience preferred.
- Proactive, energetic personality; Attention to details; Ability to learn quickly; Multitasking capability
- Identify and correct problems in existing processes/systems with generally defined scope and complexity
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years + of working experience in CRM and Digital Marketing (Agency or Client)
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in project management
- Fluent in Japanese, Proficient writing and speaking English skill