Manager, Asset Publishing, Tokyo Newsroom
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : コミュニケーション（広報、プレス）
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
Deliver compelling storytelling with adidas’ assets across social platforms and in key media, both traditional and new platforms. In collaboration with sports marketing and EIM teams, ensure brand stories are amplified through adidas asset portfolio and network channels with consistency, scale and impact.
Create plans and briefs for amplifying brand campaigns through leveraging assets, which will be done in-line with the Global Asset Publishing Strategy and Global Business Unit’s priorities/concepts.
: Provide direction and assistance on capturing content that will be published on assets’ social channels, including best practice guidance around format types, e.g. vertical imagery/video for Instagram. This guidance will extend to publishing against global guidelines, including tagging and FTC/ASA hashtags to ensure legal compliance.
Support the creation of
annual plans with key partners across EIM, Sports Marketing and Brand Communications. Collaborate with the PR team to offer media placement and interviews, which are determined by global brand priorities, around product launches and landed with key media titles.
BRIEFING AND SIGN-OFF:
Respond to briefs from global and local teams to shoot creative with assets, writing briefs for media interviews and working with stakeholders on sign-off
In partnership with EIM and SpoMa and through local key city NR network, identify key city influencers. Maintain an up to date portfolio.
Create editorial plans for key city newsroom portfolio, both long-term plans as well as in response to briefs.
Working against global brand milestone process to deliver on-time and in-full
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Provide training sessions for top assets on how to use social media, the type of content they should be publishing and media training to educate on how to talk to media, e.g. landing talking points, body language, bridging techniques etc.
EVENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
Attending workshops and summits to upskill internal teams and assets on strategic direction, expectations and industry best practice.
Ownership and management of budget with agencies and partners, setting up vendors and upholding compliance practices.
Monitor performance of assets against KPIs to feedback to stakeholders on success and outcome of assets placement in media or publishing of content on social channels
Global Newsroom Head Office
Entertainment & Influencer Marketing
Global Business Units
Local adidas Brand Communications
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience in digital marketing/communications.
- Superior writing, research, presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital and retail.
- Understanding of editorial planning, particularly across PR and social landscape
- Strong written and verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Project management experience – managing stakeholder groups, budgets and timelines
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Knowledge, passion and understanding of sports
- Proven track record in Influencer Marketing
- Proven experience in content creation for social
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate degree (minimum of 4-year college)
- 5+ years industry or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience