Kering Import & Export Specialist
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
This position is responsible for managing Import & Export for logistics team in Japan.
How you will contribute
Monitor shipments from Europe up to Narita WH and prepare exceptional reports for delay, damage etc
Coordinate with shippers and forwarders to ensure smooth imports.
Control tariff quota (TQ) for shoes imports.
Coordinate the shipments of Packaging from the suppliers to Narita WH
Update/share WH receiving status with the local teams of the Group brands.
Monitor WH receiving process and prepare exceptional reports (shortage, damage etc)
Control inventories of WH material (carton, tape etc) and prepare order sheets
Check vendor’s invoices of import expenses and input them into the system.
Check vendor’s monthly invoices for the local logistics operations and process/prepare for payment
Prepare export documents (invoices, CITES etc) for return-to-vendor etc
Analyse monthly KPI and manage vendors to improve their performance of import/WH operation.
- Business level English skills (verbal and written) required
- More than 5 years’ experience in import export industry
- Advanced Excel capabilities, with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience in foreign-owned company preferred, with ability to work with people of different cultures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with strategic analytical skills
- Hard working professional, with hands-on and open-minded attitude and ability to multi-task in entrepreneurial environment