Kering Eyewear Trade Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle. Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Manager who will report to Head of North Asia as part of our dynamic trade marketing team in Japan.
You will lead t Trade Marketing team ensures Kering Eyewear Brands are the best premium and luxury brands implemented in the eyewear stores. It ensures Brand presence, Image & Sell out in the stores. It ensures local execution of Trade Marketing activities and Training in Japan according to local Business and Sales organization, Maison guidelines and Go to Market strategies.
Liaise with Regional Trade Marketing Manager and Divisional HQ for the ideation, planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials, promotions, training, shop staff incentive programs, in-store events, etc
Establish, implement and control an effective Marketing action plan in line with the brands’ strategy within agreed budget and guidelines with a total respect of the brand image codes
Lead the Trade Marketing team to develop local Trade Marketing plans by brand and customer and distribution channel, working closely with the Sales Department
Develop marketing activities aligned to distribution strategies, following segmentation of store tiers
Guarantee constant attitude to in store “Share of Space” conquest with no compromise on quality of brands presentation: facings, location, space, Visual Merchandising, best sellers and advertising styles presence, shop staff engagement, etc, to guarantee Kering brands are outstanding in the stores
Priority to secure the optimal Trade Marketing in-store execution in key cities and Top Clients/stores Support the Sales team to Negotiate prime spaces for assigned brand/s together with the Sales Team
Ensure maximum visibility in terms of permanent and seasonal activities as well as pop placement and product merchandising
Lead the Sales and Trade Marketing team in defining pos material needs
Support the Sales team to manage sellout contests, trade incentives and consumer incentives
Guarantee the Trade Marketing team coordinates with agencies for trade marketing activities
Guarantee Brands Training to internal and external staff, sharing vision and strategy, working with the Trainer
Support the Sales and Trade Marketing team to Follow-up on sellout results in assigned stores
Track results of Marketing Activities and constantly evaluate their effectiveness and ROI Manage marketing costs (budget, follow up, ROI) and ensure efficient spending of APAC HQ/Local Budgets
Attend relevant Customers Meetings and Buying Days supporting Sales Team
Assist Top Management and Sales Team with the development of new markets and channels strategy
Support on ATL/PR activities when required Liaise with Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics Department. Competitors monitoring and Analysis.
- 5+ years of proven marketing experience.
- Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Luxury).
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Deep expertise in marketing programs development in Retail and Wholesale.
- Proven ability to develop outstanding marketing strategies and flawless activities executions.
- Proven record of accomplishment of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Proven ability to execute outstanding in-store marketing activities
- Excellent Visual Merchandising knowledge
- University Degree
- Visual merchandising competencesSoft skills:
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Mature personality, self-motivation, and positive attitude
- Open to give and receive feedback constructively
- Target focus
- Process oriented
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Presentation and negotiating skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Power Point
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities
- Experience in “story telling”, presenting imaginative marketing solutions to clients/peers
- Proven organizational and project management skills