Inventory Operations Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
Optimal Inventory Management is a competitive advantage for Nike and an essential part of the Service to our consumers. Delivering an accurate seasonal inventory forecast, maximizing in season inventory management and ensuring inventory health in the marketplace are some of the key responsibilities of an inventory operations manager. You will be coaxing the business along this journey to ensure we deliver on our business strategy.
What are we looking for in our Inventory Operations team is an Inventory Operations Manager to deliver JPN SRI forecasting process, drive E2E Inventory Health, and enable inventory flexibility capabilities.
You’ll succeed through intimate collaboration with Nike Direct, Sales, Logistics, Demand Planning, Marketplace Operations, S&IP partners across the end-to-end supply chain. You will have a strong Service Mindset, the ability to look End-to-End across the Value Chain and think from the Consumer.
Inventory Forecast Accuracy – Manage SRI Inventory Forecast Process with stakeholders to deliver an accurate monthly, quarterly & seasonal forecast
Drive alignment between Financial Forecast, Consensus Operating Plan & Inventory Plans
Inventory Health Review. Drive Geo/ Territory Inventory Health Review meeting and lead conversations. Provide story about Inventory actuals and forecasts both in full-price and off-price, align risk and opportunities, and discuss next actions in order to manage KPI’s
Deliver and Drive flexible inventory strategies through E2E Value Chain Integration & Alignment
Be an Enterprise Leader and ensure stakeholders and contributors are informed & consulted through Global Inventory Alignment process, Senior DSM Leadership reviews and Integrated Business Planning forums
Enable NFS Rebuy Alignment & accuracy
Lead, Facilitate & Drive Healthy E2E Inventory Health through pre-season, in-season and post-season approach
Manage & liquidate aged inventory through the Closed Loop Planning Process
Target Setting. Drive Inventory operations target setting process with Geo to ensure alignment on key metrices and targets.
Inventory Movements: Proactively find opportunities to execute production diverts and intercompany stock transfers between territories and geographies to manage overall inventory health
Create visibility to results through predictable and consumable communications, including newsletters, business updates and executive reviews
Reporting – run and execute ad-hoc reporting to align and integrate territory and Geo views
oPresentation Skills: Presents ideas and solutions in easy-to-understand manner to influence people and decisions.
oFacilitation Skills: Stimulates discussion, generates ideas, listens, produces outcomes and synthesizes results.
oLeads By Example: Applies high standards consistent with Nike’s values to every day behavior and interactions.
oTeam Participation: Actively supports Inventory Operations Director by delivering ad hoc reporting, and analytical projects and commentary. Collaborates cross-functionally with territory teams.
You’ll join a complex game, on a vast field, with many players, all of whom are hungry for information on how to improve, and how to measure their improvement. The game plan needs players in the middle; not just technically skilled to serve those around you, but also capable of connecting the bigger picture, and motivating others to change the way they’re used to playing.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for Inventory Management, Data, Reporting & Performance Management. It would be advantageous for candidates to have as many of the below skills, though not all are expected:
- Possess a university degree or 3+ years of experience in inventory performance management or supply chain performance management.
- A numerical, scientific or computationally based qualification or relevant experience
- Experience in Inventory Management
- Experience in a Data and Reporting Organization with a strong focus on Transactional Data
- Experience in big data environments and data architecture
- Experience working within agile methodology
- Proven aptitude to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypothesis and make recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving capability to tackle complicated issues
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization
- Flexibility to participate in meetings during the different geographic time zones.
- Bias for action, drive for results while demonstrating positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and English required. Minimum TOEIC 800+)