Integrated Media Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Nike is seeking an intelligent and hard-working intern to join the Nike Integrated Media team. This role will be responsible for executing and supporting key Nike media marketing strategies and campaigns in addition to coordinating various elements of the campaigns with cross functional teams with the goal of inspiring athletes* as well as generating awareness and demand for Nike products and innovation. Moreover, this role will support the integrated Media Teams both Brand & Performance arms touching various media advertising campaigns across all media channels including but not limited to digital and mobile (SEM, OLM, Paid Social, etc.), TV, OOH, and our Partnerships. In addition, the role will require collaboration with city brand marketing leads and with functional marketing partners to ensure the most impactful 360-degree integrated media marketing campaigns.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It's the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike's innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
Learn about the latest innovations in the field of digital media, how a digital media campaign comes to life end-to-end and how to measure and evaluate digital campaigns and evaluate the performance of digital media KPIs.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
1. Support the creation and execution of the RTT2020 Tactical Media plan, including the creation and maintenance of a channel roadmap in collaboration with partner digital marketing agencies, creative agencies (internal/external) and other partners (Google, Facebook, etc.).
2. Brief digital media agencies and media publishers and key Media partners to create campaigns; ensure proper and timely execution.
3. Work with Nike marketing teams to create and maintain a marketing calendar, mapping all brand and retail moments to inform campaign planning process.
4. Analyze and create performance reports on digital media KPIs in partnership with our Consumer Direct Sciences Teams and Media agency.
5. Lead research into the ever-evolving Japan media landscape identifying new media innovations and opportunities that lead to the cultivation of big ideas for us to tap into the future.
- Passion for Nike brand and sports in general
- Fluency in Japanese and English required, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office and Keynote skills
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  email@example.com.