HR Manager, Nike Direct
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 人事
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
We need an experienced Human Resources Manager to support a multi-national matrixed organization. You will have a consumer focused mindset with the ability to provide insights into organizational capability to optimize resources. You will have the innate ability to provide coaching to leadership to help them to build world class teams. You will also be a focal point for the regional geography team to keep them up to date for all groups supported by this role.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As one of the HR Managers on the team, you will work to ensure the Nike Direct team (our direct to consumer business) has the structure, organizational capability and talent strategies to sustain and accelerate growth. This includes both stores and our digital business. Over time, the role could expand to cover other parts of the Nike Japan business.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work with multiple cross functional partners both inside and outside of Japan. This will include partners in HR Operations located in both Japan and Singapore, as well as other HR Managers and Directors located in Japan, Singapore and the US. You will also work with members of the Senior Leadership Team in Japan.
- 7 to 10 years of human resources background with at least 3-5 years in an HR Manager or HR business partner capacity preferably in a multi-national organization.
- Experience in three or more of the following: organizational capability, organizational design and development, performance and compensation management, employee relations, learning and development, succession planning, and talent acquisition.
- Being a smart, savvy, flexible, efficient, fast-working, results oriented creative leader with good intuition and the ability to work on complex issues that require thoughtful analysis.
- Organizational awareness - being perceptive in interpreting interactions among individuals and groups within a matrixed structure.
- Business fluency in Japanese and English.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission.