Gucci Event Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : コミュニケーション（広報、プレス）
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
Under the vision of creative director, Alessandro Michele, the brand is redefining luxury fashion with a unique approach embedded in our core values, which is leading to establishing the brand as one of the most desirable fashion houses in the 21st. Century.
Reflecting the brand's continuos strategic evolution, the Brand & Customer Engagement department is looking for an Event Manager.
Reporting to the Associate Director of the Customer Engagement section, he/she will be instrumental in the planning and seamless execution of all retail events and promotional activities, in Japan.
1. Develop, plan and execute Gucci Japan's retail events (all channels) and promotional activities in line with the set strategy
2. Efficiently guide and lead a core team within the Customer Engagement, while working closely with key internal stakesholders including Retail, Merchanding and VMD
3. Manage complex plans, events/promotion schedules and budgets in line with the set target goals
4. Communicate with HQ team to propose local needs and ensure successul implementaion within alloted timelines and budgets
5. Lead local agencies and production houses bringing-out new ideas and deploying plans in a cost-effective and efficient manner
1. Strong project management skills: Multi-tasked and resourceful, detailed-oriented with high logistics and adminitrative skills
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written & oral, in Japanese and English
3. Flexible and open-minded, teamplayer. At the same time, she/he is results oriented and understands ROI metrics
4. With business sense, she/he is intentered in luxury retail, and has a clienteling/service mindset
5. Proven records on managing events and promotions in fashion/luxury is highly desirable