Group Manager, Digital Customer Engagement & Community, Professional Brand Division
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 10年以上
The job will help professional to find more innovative way to provide better brand experience to our customers / salons to make them become professional brand's fans. Digital engagement will a great way to fullfilll unmet consumer needs and collecting cusomer/behavior data. Then professional brand can utilise customers data to generate more personal communication / service and support.
Main areas of responsibility:
Develop a brand customer engagement strategic roadmap for ASIA, and define brand SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL’s approach to bring impacts on business results and consumer experience globally.
Formulate a global ASIA-wide customer engagement strategy and initiatives for brand SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL that drives loyalty, revenue and customer engagement between consumers, salons and brand in B2B2C business.
Drive different projects based on oppotunities identified on existing customer salon journey. Management communications and experiences for specified consumer and salon/stylist segments to drive acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy and drive traffic to salons (O2O).
Manage the lifetime relationship and interactions with our consumer base - to keep them informed, inspired and connected to the Brand and all its activities and products.
Work closely and align with Marketing and Education team in headquarter as well as country teams
Lead and work closely with different technology developers and able to manage cost and time
Communicate effectively to all stakeholders through lifecycle of projects both in person and in writing.
Resolve effectively cross-functional issues at project level.
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Previously held position of digital strategiser, user experience design, customer digital engagement management or digital product management , preferably at global level with experience in ASIA.
- Experience customer experience design / customer centricity / user journey apporach.
- Hands on experience on mobile/web application development / digital product management.
- Experience in B2C as well as B2B2C business.
- Experience of digital agency or startup preferably at global level.
- Proven experience of consolidating and analysing data and presenting findings in a clear, digestible manner.
- Strong data, marketing technology background.
- Great team player and also showing somelevel leadership.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at same time to set deadlines.
- Strong curiosity / technology savy / passionate about beauty /Inovative mindset
- Perfered experience on IoT, data analysis , CRM system.