国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
Responsible for attracting qualified traffic to Retail .com site, Outlet flash sale site and 3rd party partner sites. This position plans and executes digital marketing within e-commerce team with focus on sales generation.
Provide reports and dashboards with actionable insights, and make recommendations to improve the customer journey on site/off site and grow total business
Responsibility includes planning and executing ads on performance media such as paid search, affiliate and retargeting as well as developing programs and campaigns to increase customer engagement and lifetime value through brand’s owned media such as .com, email and social including LINE and Facebook.
Develop strategy based on understandings of global strategy and local insights for best execution and outcome in the local market.
Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Collaborating with Digital Marketing and CRM/SP teams on digital communications including social media and email database strategy.
Identify new and innovating marketing technology and trends and create opportunities for optimization, with a focus on improving conversion and personalized communication
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years digital marketing and/or e-commerce experience at consumer/retail sectors
- Proven track record of success as demonstrated through sales growth
- Proven analytical and numerical ability; must be well-versed in website analytics in order to analyze data to inform website merchandising
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail required, with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize for highest ROI
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English required. Very high level of business English is required
- Solid experience working closely with Global HQ required, with proven ability to strategize on a global/regional/local level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, as well as confidently make persuasive presentations to senior management
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.