Director Omni-Channel Marketing
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
Build best in class team and capability for developing and ensuring excellent implementation of Omni-Channel Marketing Plans, In-store communications and Visual merchandising for Wholesale (Strategic Accounts and Key Accounts) and own Retail doors.
Implement Omni-Channel Marketing Plans, Instore Communications and Visual merchandising in alignment with the APAC strategy, the brand design / consumer experience standards, channel team and the other Marketing team for Wholesale (Strategic Accounts and Key Accounts) and own Retail doors Share consumer and channel relevant input for country/cluster specific needs to the APAC team. Develop detailed marketing calendars for own Retail and Wholesale accounts for different store formats and account banners Plan and manage annual AWB to ensure a right investment decision. Support wholesale team for planning and management of CAPEX / SWB budget. Partner with the Sales Team at sell-in to present the annual and seasonal account marketing and investment plan Brief, develop and implement bespoke account campaigns, incl. media planning and for the account eComm Partner with the Sales Team / Retail Store Development team for executing space development and ensuring regular updates of all retail space. Drive and initiate an exciting consumer experience online and offline Partner with the Sales Team to monitor campaign effectiveness and sell-out, and plan and execute reactive measure if needed Develop comprehensive campaign execution manuals, ISC plans and VM manuals before the campaign launch, and supervise the execution of the same. Support the Key City Team for the Trading Zone Attack plans in cooperation with channels Supervise and manage external VM teams Recruit best in class people and provide people management guidance.Lead, develop and retain talents to foster a high-performance culture and to contribute to improving our eNPS.
Net sales, margin % for Wholesale and Retail Channel Traffic and Conversion in Retail Channel Market share in WHS NPS in National and Tokyo eNPS
C/C Brand Activation teams Channels C/C CtC teams FP&A APAC Brand Activation External Partners (Agencies)
- Progressive experience in brand marketing and/or sales (preferably in wholesale and in the sporting goods industry)
- Transcendent abilities in the fields of employee engagement and performance management at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team
- Proven project management experience
- RSM/ISC/VM experience & knowledge
- Understanding of Consumer Experience practices, retail digitalization and eCommerce site traffic / conversion management.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in respective Sales and / or Marketing fields
- Proven track record in the field of team management
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Japanese preferred
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred.
- Experience in eCommerce Traffic / conversion Management is a plus.