Director, Integrated Media
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
Nike is seeking an integrated marketing leader to join the Nike Integrated Media team for Japan.
As the Integrated Media Director for Japan, this role will be responsible for developing and driving the Nike media marketing strategy for Japan market in addition to coordinating and executing various elements of the campaigns with in-market teams with the goal of inspiring athletes* as well as generating awareness and demand for Nike products and innovation via both online and offline Nike destinations. You will also oversee new Nike member acquisition and growth.
Moreover, the Integrated Media Director will manage and oversee the strategy and execution of media advertising campaigns across all media channels including but not limited to digital and mobile (SEM, OLM, Paid Social, etc.), TV, Print, and OOH. In addition, the role will require collaboration with Brand Creative teams and Brand Management teams and functional marketing partners to ensure the most impactful 360-degree integrated media marketing campaigns.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Create and communicate seasonal media marketing strategy for Japan to best accomplish both brand and business objectives.
- Work closely with both Japan Marketing Director and Japan Nike Direct Digital Commerce GM to develop the Digital Performance marketing model for Japan Nike Direct Digital Commerce that ensures we can exceed our business targets.
- Expand and carry out marketing strategies to drive traffic, revenue in an efficient ROAS as well as maximise high-value app downloads.
- Supervise and partner closely with Brand Media Manager for Japan to create holistic full-funnel media journey for Japan consumers.
- Develop, execute and optimise media plans to maximize acquisition of high-value Nike members.
- Work closely with Brand Creative teams to request and to plan for creative asset delivery.
- Align regularly with Asia Pacific Latin America (APLA) Media counterparts for alignment on key APLA and Japan Nike priorities and initiatives.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- This role will report into Senior Director, Marketing Nike Japan and dotted-line report to the Director, Integrated Media Asia Pacific and Latin America based at Nike World Headquarters in the US.
- This role will manage the Integrated Media team in Japan as well as agency relationships.
- This role will partner closely with cross-functional Japan marketing teams, Japan business teams (including Nike Digital Commerce) as well as Integrated Media team in Asia Pacific Latin America based at Nike World Headquarters in the US.
- BA/BS degree
- 8-12 years of experience working at a digital media agency or client-side media management experience and/or leading direct-to-consumer marketing via performance media strongly preferred.
- Deep experience with Japan digital media landscape and especially with respect to e-commerce and mobile app acquisition.
- Experience with various media channels including but not limited to online display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, social advertising, OOH, TV, SEM, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
- Strong understanding of Digital marketing across key channels including Paid Search, Affiliates, Online Display Media and Paid Social in an e-commerce setting.
- Expertise and experience in driving mobile app acquisition campaigns.
- Creative thinker - able to and enjoys working with the creative team to provide direction and judge effectiveness of creative assets and collaterals.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Nike is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies for this position. Nike will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to Nike employees or Nike offices without Nike's prior permission.