Director, Finance Business Planning
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 財務
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
As the Finance Director of Business Planning for Nike Japan, you will lead a team of Finance Managers to drive Nike Japan's performance management offense. You will be accountable for working cross-functionally to influence a management strategy that will optimize resources against our biggest opportunities, while maintaining a healthy marketplace. You'll lead a team whose primary accountability will be to measure, plan and manage the financial health of the business. To be effective you'll possess a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, an ability to simplify the complex and communicate effectively with executive leadership. You won't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on when needed, while at the same time partnering cross-functionally as a trusted finance partner to the Nike Japan business and leadership team. Your ability to set a vision and prioritize deliverables across a complex body of work will be extremely important. Most importantly, you should be very excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact at Nike.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Oversee in-year full P&L and 18-month rolling Revenue financial forecasts, with focus on enhancing forecast accuracy; including planning for Wholesale & Nike Direct Revenue and Margin, SG&A and overall EBIT/ROS%.
2. Financial commentary for weekly business updates, monthly CFO reviews, and quarterly business reviews.
3. Partner with leadership and cross-functional teams to maintain robust risk and opportunities assessments.
4. Partner & communicate with the Asia-Pacific, Latin-America (APLA) geography business planning team (located in Portland, OR, USA) to share Nike Japan financial forecasts, analysis, risks and opportunities.
5. Partner closely with Nike Japan Demand-Supply-Management (DSM) team to drive alignment between operating and financial plans.
6. Evolve and streamline team processes and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
7. Coach and develop a diverse team of finance professionals.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The Nike Japan Finance team, located in Tokyo, Japan - one of Nike's key strategic global cities - works across many cross-functional teams to prepare accurate financial forecasts, support business decision-making with ad-hoc analysis and create strategic plans that drive Nike growth & shareholder value.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a closely related field; CPA or MBA designation or another business-focused master's degree is preferred
- 8+ years' experience in finance, financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting and/or budgeting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, innovative Retail or consumer products Digital commerce business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver presentations to senior leadership
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills; ability to create a good working atmosphere with room for professional growth
- Excellent knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting, investment analysis, and economic profit analysis
- Proven experience leading process improvement initiatives, developing analytics to drive decision-making, demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and build robust financial models
- Fluency in written and spoken English (minimum TOEIC 800+.) Japanese language skill preferred but not required
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission.