Director, Experience Operations, Nike Direct Digital Commerce
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
On the Japan Digital Commerce Experience Operations Team, we bring the most distinctive Nike consumer experiences to life across all our digital channels. We are critical to ensuring the smooth running of our digital properties, from managing our product catalog, to localizing and launching content, as well as bringing new capabilities to life. We obsess how Nike shows up online and getting product in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it.
As the Director of the Experience Operation team for Japan you will lead a dedicated team that helps make our consumers' experience on Nike.com or our apps a premium one that encourages them to return and engage with our brand again.
1. Lead and mentor a talented operations team.
2. Launch seasonal assortments on Nike digital platforms and manage the full product lifecycle. Partner with global teams to ensure copy, imagery, attribution and pricing are delivered on-time and drive seasonal readiness.
3. Lead and implement new digital capabilities and solutions in Japan with our technology and product management teams including localization, payment and post purchase experiences. Act as the key point of contact with our global and geo counterparts for Japan specific requirements.
4. Serve as the escalation point when critical site errors occur related to releases or launch.
5. Oversee our actions related to fighting fraudulent digital behavior.
6. Optimize operational processes and drive automation.
7. Be an active member of the Digital Commerce leadership team helping to lead and influence our key strategic imperatives with regards to digital commerce in Japan.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will partner across functions on the Digital Commerce team, in particular our digital business leads to ensure that seasonal stories, initiatives and key investments come to life on our digital platforms. You will also work closely with our Consumer Services and Supply Chain team on the post-purchase and payment experience.
You will also work closely with our Global and Geo partners in site operations for different aspects of managing seasonal readiness and launches. In addition, you will work with digital technology and product management teams on product requirements and site issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Operations field or related field with a minimum 8 years of experience in Digital Commerce
- Strong and experienced team leader with the ability to coach, mentor and career plan for team members
- Ability to drive a culture of always-on testing and learning, and continuous process improvement
- Excellent organizational and cross-functional project leadership skills with proven ability to juggle between the details and big picture, manage multiple and competing projects and priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior managers
- In addition to fluency in Japanese, strong written and verbal English communication skills (TOEIC minimum 800+) are required. - Previous experience in a digital e-commerce environment launching products and content, working with user experience and localization is preferred.