Digital Marketing &Online Acquisition Specialist , Marc Jacobs / Tokyo
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
*The level of responsibility will be determined depend on your experience and skills.
We have a very open office environment, and we interact with each other freely, regardless of seniority or position. Approximately 330 staff (Office: 40 staff, Stores: 290 staff) are supporting Marc Jacobs in Japan.
An example of this is once every second month, we have 30 minutes "Morning Coffee Session" to enjoy casual and friendly conversations and sharing information over some tasty seasonal sweets.
Overall knowledge of e-commerce operations with over 5yrs experiences
Digital marketing and Web analysisGoogle Analytics operations (incl. customization and dashboarding)
Vendor control skill
Business level English and Japanese communication and writing skills
Excel, Word, PowerPoint basic skills
Establish a compelling vision, set ambitious professional goals.
Promote curiosity, diversity, and collaboration so the unexpected and different can flourish
Embrace changes and new opportunities and stretch the boundaries of our thinking
- Create plans for In-house e-commerce front-end activities and campaigns in Japan.
- Channel management incl. paid media/ads with 3rd party vendors.
- E-mail marketing and tracking/analysis of subscribers and e-commerce members.
- Control contents & CX of online touch-points with vendors.
- Fraud management with vendors.
- Master data management.
- Web analysis and improvements with Google Analytics
- Performance management with Key indicators (e.g. Traffic, CVR, CPC, ROAS, etc.)
- Daily/weekly communication with the US e-commerce team.
- Customer support through working with the Customer Service team