Demand Planner, Operations
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : ロジスティクス
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, HOKA ONE ONE®
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and continuously improve the local Demand planning process
• Strengthen the relationships and touchpoints throughout the organization to facilitate the clear communication of local demand forecast to key stakeholders.
• Lead team to align to clear operating procedures and processes to maintain a consistent focus and clear communication to internal partners.
• Set, monitor and continuously improve the demand forecast accuracy
• Work across functions to drive the understanding and utilization of demand forecasting, inventory balancing and S&OP.
• Create local consensus demand plans by presenting a clear business case that demonstrates the alignment of the demand forecast with the brand’s strategic direction and financial objectives by partnering with merchandising, sales and finance team.
• Work with leadership to align expectations and address the demand & supply anomalies.
• Partner with Global Supply Chain to evaluate tradeoffs between service levels and inventory levels
• Collaborate through the creation and adoption of a new corporate function, providing guidance for ambiguity and change management
• Create an organizational culture that values and demonstrates excellence, reliability, creative problem solving and high productivity in accordance with the Deckers Way
• Align metrics and KPIs to measure and optimize Demand planning performance
• Participate in budget/cost forecasting for on-hand cost of goods
• Lead related projects with related parties such as Global Integrated Planning and US IT team
• Bachelor’s degree
• Track record of on-the-job planning/forecasting and logistics experience. 5 + years of SCM business experience (Preferred: Footwear, Apparel, FMCG)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
• Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and negotiation skills
• Experience working in a matrix organizations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (PDCA cycle executor)
• Extensive knowledge of demand planning systems such as SAP, Oracle Demantra
• Demonstrate to understand, plan and organize the regulatory needs in the commercial business environment and supply chain function, especially for footwear/apparels
• Understands the need to benchmark and measure by KPIs
• Sets plans & objectives, clearly delegates tasks
• Excellent team-building, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Self managed, conscientious and motivated
• Result oriented
• Excellent time management skills
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Professional demeanour and presentation