国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 財務
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
This role also needs to act as business partner to work closely with the Retail Performance Excellence, recognizing the direction & priorities by being always aligned with CPO/CFO thru HR Controller as supervisor and HR as counterparts.. By closely collaborating with stakeholders, s/he will proactively identify the priorities of Finance and HR initiatives.
Title: Data Analyst
Seniority: Specialist - Senior Specialist Level
Report to: HR controller
Maintain and update personnel information including Organization, FTE and Cost in HR system in timely manner by working closely with HQ, Kering and Local HR departments.
Improve the current reconciliation process to keep data consistency through several HR/Finance systems and reports, and lead automation interface projects
Provide reasonable cost assumption and data for preparing budget and forecast of personnel costs
Provide cost allocation data for intercompany recharge of personnel costs
Manage KPI dashboard
Fully understand calculation logic of personnel costs for budget and forecast, and support the data upload into HR system of personnel cost.
- 3+ yrs of overall experience in Operational experience on HR database. or HRIS managing HR system.
- Strong analytical skills, advanced Excel skill
- Experience in B to C international company or HR strategic consulting firms. Retail experience is advantage but not mandatory
- High English and Japanese language ability, able to interact with Japanese local employees in stores and non-Japanese leaders in the office including President
- Insightful ability and flexibility towards complexed matters
- Must be a proactive team-player
- Good at handling and analyzing large amounts of data with attention to detail(Must)