Customer Service Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
The Customer Service Manager role reports to Country Manager and Regional Online Retail Manager requires strong leadership with problem-solving and non-compromise mindsets to the Aesop service offers.
To ensure the service we provided is up to standard, this role has to partner closely with the Online Manager, Training Manager, Retail Manager and Marketing Manager for replicating a similar service offer and eventually integrate it into one team. The role is key to maintain the day to day Customer Service /Live Chat operation with pre-aligned customer experience and SLA. The progress and performance of the team must be reported with clear roadmap and KPI to make sure its on track. Strategically, its also the key player for formulating the annual plan for driving the country level customer service performance.
Able to leverage the platform data is essential so that team and store performance can be reflected accurately. Recommendations will be crucial base on the data and convince management for making right business decision.
Global: Global Digital / Customer Communications / Training
Regional: Online Retail / Training / Customer Service / Retail
Local: Retail / Online Retail / Supply Chain
- Handle the daily operations to make sure team resources and service standards are meeting the requirements.
- Responsible to lead and manage the Customer Service team performance with alignment to the brand standards
- Working closely with Training team for aligning the service standards
Oversee the complaint handling workflow or compensation cases by providing guideline to the team
- Manage the overall customer enquiries from Retail, Online or Wholesales channel and arrange resources for responding
- Hold one to one / team meeting or coaching to achieve the personal and team objectives and improve performance.
- Develop the customer services procedures on phone, email replies and live assistance
- Prepare weekly/monthly report on the overall team performance
- Review the Customer Service KPI and implement to the team for making sure it truly reflects the brand value and customer expectations.
- Collect competitor’s market intelligence and update market best practices for internal team
- University graduate in Marketing, Ecommerce, or related discipline
- 5-7-year experience in customer service management / training with team management experience
- Experience for working with luxury brand in the field of customer service, training, operation or retail area
- Understanding the operation of ecommerce
- Strong sense of brand aesthetics
- Strong ownership and result-oriented person
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills with customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to motivate the team for continuous improvement in performance
- Able to manage internal stakeholder’s expectations for team performance and shows progress