Coordinator Order Book Fulfillment, Order Fulfillment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Maintain accurate customer demand data to ensure optimal PO placement and fulfill customer demand.
Monitor order taking processes and sales progress to improve current operation working with internal stakeholders.
Provide delivery information to Wholesales, Retail and eCommerce teams to fulfill customer demand.
Provide accurate delivery information to Wholesales, Retail and eCommerce teams to optimize sales and warehouse operation Adjust delivery information based on sales and purchasing availability Monitor sales progress analyzing supply availability result and improve order taking processes to optimize inventory Help create supply availability report, sales progress report and sell-out performance report Suggest performance improvement action plans to internal stakeholders
Direct to Consumer (Retail)
- Experience in Procurement or Delivery Control
- Strong negotiation and communications skills
- Financial and logistic knowledge
- Result-oriented mindset
- Skilled at data analysis and making proposals
- MS office suite
- Intermediate Outlook
- Intermediate Word
- Advanced Excel
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate Access
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience in Supply Chain Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in relevant fields
- Intermediate level in English preferred
- Passion for sports