Content&Project Assistant Manager, Christian Dior / Tokyo
クリスチャン・ディオール（Christian Dior）は、フランスのファッションデザイナー、クリスチャン・ディオール（1905年生）が1946年パリで創立したファッションブランドを展開する企業で、LVMHに所属。メンズライン「ディオール・オム」(Dior Homme)とともに、毎年パリにてコレクションを発表している。日本でショーを行った初の欧州ハイブランドとしても知られる。
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Content & Project Assistant Manager.
This position's mission is to drive online sales growth for Christian Dior Couture (Ready to Wear, Bag & Small Leather goods, Baby, Maison, Watch & Jewelry) in Japan.Bring excitement& desire in generating online business through product & content strategies, UI/UX optimization and new project initiatives.
Work closely with the Retail Merchandising team & Central E-Merchandising team to determine online product strategy, seasonal OTB, the breadth & depth of online assortment, as well as special request for the online store
Sustain the E-Commerce business by adapting the online Visual Merchandising based on the Central guidelines
Ensure the right stock coverage on both seasonal & permanent offer on the website by coordinating with Supply Chain team
Provide insight on any special launch such as pre-order, pre-launch, exclusive product to create traffic & generate sales online
Cover local commercial event by requesting any specific events & animation online
Provide insight on content requirements (product images, copies, etc) based on local needs and work with all teams for execution
Develop and drive action plans to maximize category exposure and conversion on site
Partner with HQ development team to improve front-end processes and site optimizations (UI/UX), including timelines, quality metrics, and accountability
Ensure all launch assets maximizing opportunity for conversion and are delivered on time for strongest sales opportunity and ensure the right localization of global content.
Coordinate with central site maintenance team to ensure the website is running properly
Project management of larger roadmap projects and/or vendors as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in digital merchandising or Ecommerce retail buying or related role
- Team player, self-motivated, digital-savvy, detail-and customer-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Solid understanding of the Japanese consumer behavior and digital landscape, experience in using E-C Platform (Magento)
- Strong business mindset with analytical skills
- Experience working with various level of stakeholders and ability to articulate product strategies to different teams
- Passionate with a creative mind-set, while fully understanding the luxury service standard
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation (in both English and Japanese) and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising, e-Commerce, or related disciplines
- Luxury experience is an advantage