Consumer Service Specialist
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
We are looking for Consumer Service Specialist working in NIKE DIRECT DIGITAL COMMERCE Consumer Service team, which business will be rewarding, challenging, and will most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our Consumer Services team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
NIKE DIRECT DIGITAL COMMERCE, Consumer Service 一員 業務 担当 Consumer Service Specialist 募集 単 仕事 Nike 私達 重視 意欲 決意 成功 日々 仕事 中 味 我々 常 一人一人 満足 経験 提供 常日頃努力 Consumer Service 一員 貢献 NIKE 成功
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
This role calls for a tactful approach, and requires the ability to perform well within a team environment with a strong customer first mindset. You will be asked to communicate effectively, apply judgment, decision making, and consumer handling that are escalated to our team from internal external Nike contacts. You will be expected to continuously seek to reduce the overall turn time for issue resolution to ensure a premium experience for Nike consumers, and elevate the quality of our consumer service by giving constructive feedback.
役割 分析 原因 究明 大切 Consumer first 念頭 置 問題 解決 当 社内外 企業 判断 決断 下 必要 常 Consumer Service 質 向上 目指 提供 短縮及 効率化 模索
1. Act as a liaison between business unit/brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team.
2. Proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service.
3. Be responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution.
4. Partner with Management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and IT, Legal and other external teams to continually seek business process improvements
through the use of technology, new procedures and criteria review to communicate, recommend, and implement solutions. Must be flexible in adjusting to
new environment and operations.
5. Manage special projects as needed.
1. / Consumer Services 間 必要 情報収集 提供
2. 必要 情報 向上
3. 業務量 協力 解決
4. IT 他外部 新
通 常 向上 提案 解決策 導入
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As a Consumer Services Specialist, you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners such as NDDC teams, Supply chain, Stores, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Services, delivery companies to analyze and help resolve escalated or complex consumer related issues with the end goal being a win-win resolution. You will respond efficiently, accurately, and professionally to a variety of Nike consumer transactions/inquiries through verbal (telephone), written, and electronic communication, acting as a consumer advocate while protecting and promoting NIKE integrity and sound business practices.
Consumer Service Specialist 社内外 直接連携 最終的 双方 win win 解決 目指 問題 解決 当 (例 NDDC内 配送委託会社 ) 問題 迅速且 正確 客 対応 電話 通 対応 当 要望 最大限 対応 心 常 NIKE 忘
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role. Experience with Right Now web tool a +
- Able to handle consumer escalations as well as being able to distinguish urgency and importance of the situation
- Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired
- Comfortable to swiftly adopt new situation or environments and work within/outside as a team player to solve issues
- Fluency in Japanese. English (TOEIC minimum 750+) is an advantage
- 営業経験 3年以上 1年 業務 経験 方 Right Now tool使用経験 尚可
- 対応 要望 緊急性 重要性 判断 方
- 電話 対面 郵便 様々 提供 経験 方 尚可
- 新 情報 状況 迅速 臨機応変 対応 分析 能力 含 内外 IT 法務 協力 問題解決 好 方
- 日本語 堪能 方 英語 TOEIC 750点以上 話 方 尚可
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.