Consumer Brand Management Performance Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an intern to join the performance team for Consumer Brand Management. The ideal candidate will be a naturally sociable person, who at the same time, is comfortable working on their own, extremely organized, and have a solution-oriented approach to work. We are looking for someone who has a passion for health and wellness, who can serve as our gateway to the Gen Z consumer, feeding insights and proposing ideas that we can put into action. You will be working alongside the team on variety of projects that will be executed during the summer months. If you thrive on new challenges and discoveries on a daily basis, as well as a passion for all things health and wellness related, you are the right person for us!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Support the consumer brand management team with specific tasks in support of our programming the Olympics.
2. Research new trends around wellness with university aged students through in-person interviews/surveys and ideate new opportunities for the brand.
3. Work with others from the intern class to identify new opportunities for Nike around sustainability.
4. Partner with internal partners and external vendors (production companies, creative agencies) to support operational excellence.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will with a large, diverse of Nike across Your to be working the consumer team, but work with members our from Direct Marketing.
- Four years university/graduate school degree
- Fluent Japanese, and business level English is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and passion for wellness trends (yoga, meditation, nutrition, etc.) and youth culture trends
- Strong interest in Nike product
- Interest in social media and digital marketing trends
- Self-starter with a strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, collaborating with multiple partners.
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  firstname.lastname@example.org.