国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : コミュニケーション（広報、プレス）
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
The role of the Global Communications function is to curate Nike's company narrative and create powerful relationships, influence and experiences with internal and external audiences. We focus on premium story telling through the lens of growth, innovation and purpose with sport as the foundation; executive & employee communications; purpose communications; and corporate reputation and issues management. We are seeking an experienced Communications Specialist who can help drive our Japan communications strategy based in Tokyo.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You'll be responsible for advancing Nike's narrative through clear, consistent, breakthrough storytelling with outsized impact. You will work with your Communications teammates and create strategic plans to engage employees and demonstrate Nike's commitment to diversity & inclusion, community and sustainability.
Your understanding of the media landscape and your knowledge across sport, consumer, fashion, lifestyle and sneaker culture, with a strong focus on digital storytelling, new media platforms, voices and channels will be key in contributing to the development of strong and creative storytelling.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Developing and executing communications strategies that will build strong engagement for our office, store employees and athletes. You will leverage our internal platforms to create stories, experiences and activations for our employees, with a focus on innovation, purpose and community.
2. Contributing in developing innovative, creative and targeted communication strategies, messaging and tactics that deliver against Nike's narrative to showcase Nike as a growth & innovation brand underpinned by purpose.
3. Supporting creation of communications strategies for key events and experiences.
4. Helping build and maintain authentic and strategic media relationships specifically targeting new media.
5. Contributing in creating communications materials, and provide assistance tracking timelines, budget and approval processes in a timely manner.
6. Collaborating with agencies
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Working as part of the Nike Japan Communications team as well as closely with the Asia Pacific & Latin America (APLA) geography communications team, based in Oregon, you will play a pivotal role in contributing to communications strategies to drive Nike's narrative, as well as developing plans engaging and inspiring employees. The position reports to the Director, Narrative and Communications - Tokyo.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in communications, PR
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Japanese and English
- A background in working for a major brand or strong agency experience with a personal passion for sport
- Deep understanding of evolving consumer and media communications environment and digital landscape
- An ability to work effectively within a global organization, contributing to cross-functional plans
- You will be a motivated self-starter who is highly collaborative, a strategic thinker with a strong ability to create powerful relationships with a variety of internal and external partners
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.