Commercial Finance Analyst Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 財務
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a young and motivated individual that has a desire to kick-start their career in finance. This individual would provide a different perspective and energy to the team. Additionally, we would like to leverage their capacity to elevate the One Marketplace offense.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The individual's day to day will consist of 2 separate work streams.
1. will be focused on the One Marketplace of the Future project where they will work closely with the Commercial Finance Director to collect data and build a model to reflect the Financial impacts of multiple scenarios.
2. kickstarting their own career by having one-on-one's with other finance team members and by networking throughout Nike Japan to learn more about how to manage a career at Nike Japan.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The intern will report directly to the Commercial Finance Director and will collaborate with MPU leaders on future strategies.
- Has taken intro-level courses in Finance and/or Accounting
- Has a passion for sport and sport lifestyle
- Has some level of international experience (study-abroad or lived outside Japan)
- English proficiency is a plus but not a must have
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  firstname.lastname@example.org.