Channel Marketing Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 5年から10年
Develop and implement creative, industry leading environmental marketing plans for retail which support the overall Brand marketing strategy
Develop window campaign for retail, in conjunction with agency input
Manage projects and processes from brief sign-off to implementation ensuring increased sell in/ out performance and brand equity consistency in the retail environment
Develop impactful and efficient Marketing programs and tools to improve the brand presence and perception at the point of sale in the Japan Market
Leads the implementation of in-store communication activities to ensure consistency of the Global image in relation to the visual guidelines at Retail and Wholesale
Develop and implement consumer focused programs and techniques to positively impact the consumer shopping behavior/experience during key campaigns and selling periods
Create and maintain powerful cross-functional relationships with theSales & Brand Marketing teams allowing for a collaborative approach to the execution of the Marketing Plans and a joint accountability to central plan.
Track retail KPI’s and create a system to share campaign executions and evaluations with key stakeholders
Strengthen the Retail Marketing team structure to increase efficiency when cooperating with country and in-house stakeholders (brand marketing and merchandising, , sales e-commerce)
Delivers - in close collaboration with Retail Teams, VM and store design – industry leading shopping experience strategies and content which is aligned with the Global Brand Vision inclusive but not exclusive of store fit, fixtures, VM principles, display and navigation systems etc.
Drives the necessary skills and tools for staff incentives, training, and conversion plans.
Develop a highly efficient team structure with entrepreneurial thinking aligned to the overall Brand Vision which is consumer focused and sales driven.
Drive inspiration and performance via a collaborative leadership style that encourages initiatives and motivates the team to deliver best results aligned with the corporate shared values of honesty and trust.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in retail marketing
- Proven track record in Retail Marketing Plans and Campaigns
- Functional excellence in Retail Marketing and Consumer Journey
- Experience in female / beauty / apparel business is a bonus
- Strong balance of financial and commercial acumen with the need to drive the brand equity at no expense
- Background in working both country (local) level and HQ (central) level
- Strong people development skills
- Excellent drive, judgement and creative insights.
- Proven ability to lead complex and multi-functional teams
- Ability to inspire via strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent Japanese / English Business Level