Catalyst Marketing Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : 契約社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
This person will be a key member of the Catalyst Brand Management team, supporting key marketing execution as well as help maintain Nike's high brand positioning by keeping a strong radar on latest trends and what's coming next. A high level of communication skills both oral and written is required. Comfortable in relationship building and networking in the Tokyo cultural scene is a key factor in fulfilling the position. They must be curious, outgoing and interested in the most influential talents, creators and innovators of today. They must proactively find and create opportunities and capture key moments to connect Nike to the latest happenings in the city. Their interest should vary from art, design, fashion, music, entertainment to sneaker culture and sports.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Support the Catalyst Brand Management team in building a tactical response to a marketing strategy and help execute a project
2. Build effective relationships with key catalysts, influencers and talents in Japan and build a Nike catalyst list
3. Support maintaining relationship with catalysts, influencers, talents in Tokyo through communication, activities and product gifting
4.Deliver information regarding operational needs to a cross-functional internal team both domestically and globally
5. Pack and send promotional products (seeding) to Nike catalysts and influencers
6. Develop a plan for seasonal seeding packages for our key catalysts, and execute the plan
7. Overall management of seeding inventory (physical & digital)
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
On the day to day, you will work closely with the Catalyst Brand Marketing Manager and the Catalyst Brand Relationship Manager. You will work with them on a day to day basis with operational support on marketing projects. You will be the point person for the Catalyst Brand Management receptionist who orders seeding products for the function. You will report to the Director of Catalyst Brand Management. You will also have contact with external vendors and suppliers to help managers execute projects smoothly. People appreciate your ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions on your own.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience in PR or marketing fields (preferably in fashion, lifestyle, music, design, art or entertainment)
- Attention to detail, a multi-tasker and strong operational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English is required
- Strong interest in fashion, art, music, culture and sports, as well as domestic and international entertainment worlds. Knowledge of sneaker culture/street fashion is a plus
- Comfortable with physical work such as packing and unpacking boxes (i.e. not afraid to get your hands dirty)