Catalyst Brand Marketing Intern
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : マーケティング
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate will be a naturally sociable, people person, who at the same time, is comfortable working on their own, extremely organized, and have a solution-oriented approach to work. You are passionate and curious about things in and around Tokyo across music, fashion, design and entertainment. People appreciate your ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions on your own. You will be working alongside the team on variety of projects that will be executed during the summer months. This person will be the right-hand man to our managers in support of project execution, often working through ambiguity and last-minute changes. If you thrive on new challenges and discoveries on a daily basis, as well as a passion for all things lifestyle and fashion related, you are the right person for us!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Work with external vendors (production companies, creative agencies) to support operational excellence (for example; making sure the right product is at the right place at the right time)
- Plan and arrange wardrobes for content shooting
- Product seeding and inventory management for Olympics-related collaboration collection
- Support maintaining relationship with catalysts, influencers, talents in Tokyo through communication, activities and product gifting
- Packing and sending promotional in-line products (seeding) to Nike catalysts and influencers
- Research influential catalysts on social media and across digital platforms
- Research up and coming catalysts in various dimensions of culture including fashion/streetwear, art, music, wellness and entertainment.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work closely with the project leads within our team, for the summer programming during the Olympics. You will be supporting a large, diverse team of Nike people from Catalyst Brand Management to Brand Creative to Consumer Brand Management, all within the Brand Marketing team. You will also work and support external suppliers and vendors who will be supporting our projects.
- Four years university/graduate school degree
- Fluent Japanese, and business level English is required
- Strong interest in fashion, art, music, culture and sports, as well as domestic and international entertainment industries
- Knowledge of sneaker culture/street fashion and trends of the urban youth culture is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Comfortable with physical work such as packing and unpacking boxes (i.e. not afraid to get your hands dirty)
- Interest in social media and digital marketing trends
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  firstname.lastname@example.org.